Fashion Photographer Chloe Chudasama specialises in the editorial fashion and beauty industries, with recognised credits to her name. Over the course of her career, Chloe C Photography has created unique fashion spreads for worldwide print publications, while also co-producing award winning fashion film and a short film – accepted into the renowned 2014 Cannes Film Festival.
Along with print productions, Chloe has also worked with film production company Nocturnal Pictures to provide movie poster artwork and fan art for both shorts and fashion films.
Inspired by conceptual ideas and intriguing locations, Chloe looks to draw on essential emotions that bring to life the desired product.
Chloe has trained with Academy Class, Rossella Vanon, Aspire Photography Training, and is certified in Adobe Photoshop.
- British VOGUE (Advertorial)
- Vintage Life Magazine (4 page editorial)
- Editorial Magazine (Editorial)
- Professional Photographer Magazine (Readers image)
- Thrifty Hunter Magazine (Editorials)
- Uptempo Magazine (Cover and 4 page editorial)
- Dark Beauty Magazine (Editorial)
- The Debut Magazine (Cover and Editorial)
- Warehouse Fashion Shooters WINNER (Helena Christensen) 2014